*Launch special price at $24.99.
* Due recent surge in demand from the Toms3D video, we are out of stock until Aug 7th. We will ship in the order that was received.
Node is an affordable and robust way to add WiFi and accessories to Elegoo Neptune 2. It consists of an ESP-32 based board with open-source firmware, an OLED display, and a unique SD bridge that makes print faster and more reliable.
- Very easy to install. Just plug into the USB
- Very robust as it is an ESP32 based board that boots instantly and does not need to shutdown like Pi
- Reliable and Fast print - Unique dual UART + SDIO connection to printer design allows faster and more reliable data transfer to a printer via SDIO. At the same time, control and info are still sent via UART.
- Easy to transfer files and monitor progress with an email notification alert
- Highly Expandable with a complete set of I/O ports. A filament sensor add-on will be released with Node.
- Notify users regarding
- Has a fleet management software that can run locally without the need to log into a cloud server
- Has an open-source firmware to customize for potentially other types of equipment like CNC machines.
- It is very affordable at 30 USD when compared to alternatives.
- Elegoo Neptune 2
Node cannot connect to Google wifi series and Eero series routers, if you are a user of these two routers, please purchase carefully temporarily.
What is in the box?
- A Node module with Neptune 2 compatible firmware
- A USB-A to USB-B data cable
- A 5V charging adapter (please use this instead of your existing ones)
- A Type-C USB data cable
*VAT/Custom not covered for European and UK buyers. Most buyers reported there is no custom and VAT charges but it