*Launch special price at $24.99.
* Due recent surge in demand from the Toms3D video, we are out of stock until Aug 7th. We will ship in the order that was received.
*This version of Node does not come with a case. A printable case design is available in the user guide. You can access it here to print first.
*For Node with a pre-made case and 16GB, please get Node Pro for Prusa
Node is an affordable and robust way to add WiFi and accessories to Prusa MK3S. It consists of an ESP-32-based board with open-source firmware, an OLED display, and a unique SD bridge that makes print faster and more reliable.
- Very easy to install. Just plug into the USB
- Very robust as it is an ESP32-based board that boots instantly and does not need to shutdown like Pi
- Reliable and Fast print - Unique dual UART + SDIO connection to printer design allows faster and more reliable data transfer to a printer via SDIO. At the same time, control and info are still sent via UART.
- Easy to transfer files and monitor progress with an email notification alert
- Highly Expandable with a complete set of I/O ports. A filament sensor add-on will be released with Node.
- Notify users regarding
- Has a fleet management software that can run locally without the need to log into a cloud server
- Has an open-source firmware to customize for potentially other types of equipment like CNC machines.
- It is very affordable at 30 USD when compared to alternatives.
- Prusa MK3S
Node cannot connect to Google wifi series and Eero series routers, if you are a user of these two routers, please purchase carefully temporarily.
What is in the box?
- A Node module with Prusa compatible firmware
- A USB-A to USB-B data cable
- A 5V charging adapter (please use this instead of your existing ones)
*VAT/Custom not covered for European and UK buyers. Most buyers reported there is no custom and VAT charges but it