Thank you very much for choosing our product. Here are resources for Node Pro, Sentry Pro and Holo.
For new users, please begin with Start Up Guide.
If you encounter any problems, please mailto firstname.lastname@example.org
Ender3 (v1 v2), Neptune 2, Kobra:
Sentry for FDM:
- Holo Windows PC Client download link
- Holo Mac Client download link
- Holo User Manaual
- Holo Update Firmware
- Holo Sample mp4 video
Troblueshooting doc: Node Pro Troubleshooting
Here are the guides that you may need in addition to Startup guides
Update Node to latest firmware
Update Guide for Ender3 (V1/V2) and Neptune 2 users latest firmware version 2022-02-02-2009
Update Guide for Prusa MK3 latest firmware version 2023-02-02-2009-PRUSA-MK3S
How to change Node to different a different brand
Switch the communication protocol of the SD card
- Nexus Software Guide - A tool for managing multiple Nodes
- Node webpage tutorial - Detailed description of Node's web page operation page
- Cura setting for send gcode file to Node direct.
- PrusaSlicer setting for send gcode file to Node direct.
Please refer to this document to select the components you need to print,They contain:
- Node Pro Fixtures
- Sentry Pro Fixtures
- A printable shell for Node
Special Guide for Neptune 2 users
Neptune 2 printers with official firmware can print fine with Node but has issues with cancelling prints. This issue affects both Node and Octoprint. To fully fix this issue, Neptune 2 would require a 3rd party firmware based on Marlin 2.x from developer just_trey. This is the guide to get the firmware upgrade for Neptune 2.
You can also join the user community through the following links, where to get more help: