Node is an affordable and robust way to add WiFi and accessories to many 3D printers. It consists of an ESP-32-based board with open-source firmware, an OLED display, and a unique SD bridge that makes print faster and more reliable.
- Very easy to install. Just plug into the USB
- Very robust as it is an ESP32-based board that boots instantly and does not need to shutdown like Pi
- Reliable and Fast print - Unique dual UART + SDIO connection to printer design allows faster and more reliable data transfer to a printer via SDIO. At the same time, control and info are still sent via UART.
- Easy to transfer files, support Cura and PrusaSlicer send files to Node directly
- Highly Expandable with a complete set of I/O ports. A filament sensor add-on will be released with Node.
- Has a fleet management software that can run locally without the need to log into a cloud server
- Has an opensource firmware to customize for potentially other types of equipment like CNC machines.
- Support AP mode, use mobile to configure wifi network
- This version does not support BTT skr mini series motherboards, please contact us in advance if you want to adapt this motherboard.
- Creality Ender3
- Creality Ender3 Pro
- Creality Ender3 V2
- Creality Ender5/Ender7
- Kobra/Kobra Go/Kobra Neo/Kobra Plus/Kobra Max
- Elegoo Neptune 3 Pro
- Node Pro cannot connect to Google wifi series and Eero series routers
- Node Pro only support 2.4G wifi
Support mobile phones and PCs to directly access Node's web pages:
What is in the box?
- A Node Max module
- A Type C data cable
- A micro USB cable
- A 5V charging adapter (please use this instead of your existing ones)