Node Pro (Kobra edition) is an affordable and robust way to add WiFi and accessories to Anycubic Kobra printers (Kobra/Kobra Go/Kobra Neo). It consists of an ESP-32-based board with open-source firmware, an OLED display, and a unique SD bridge that makes print faster and more reliable.
- Very easy to install. Just plug into the USB
- Very robust as it is an ESP32-based board that boots instantly and does not need to shutdown like Pi
- Reliable and Fast print - Unique dual UART + SDIO connection to printer design allows faster and more reliable data transfer to a printer via SDIO. At the same time, control and info are still sent via UART.
- Easy to transfer files, support Cura and PrusaSlicer send files to Node directly
- Highly Expandable with a complete set of I/O ports. A filament sensor add-on will be released with Node.
- Has a fleet management software that can run locally without the need to log into a cloud server
- Has an opensource firmware to customize for potentially other types of equipment like CNC machines.
- It is very affordable at 30 USD when compared to alternatives.
- Pro comes with a beautiful case and a 8GB tf card
- Anycubic Kobra
- Anycubic Kobra Go
- Node Pro cannot connect to Google wifi series and Eero series routers
- Node Pro only support 2.4G wifi
Support mobile phones and PCs to directly access Node's web pages:
Install Nexus for multi-machine management:
What is in the box?
- A Node module
- A Type C data cable
- A 5V charging adapter (please use this instead of your existing ones)
Click here for Node quick start guide. (The usage process of the kobra version is exactly the same as that of the ender version, but there are differences in the hardware)
*VAT/Custom not covered for European and UK buyers. Most buyers reported there is no custom and VAT charges but it