Node is an affordable and robust way to add WiFi and accessories to Prusa MK3S. It consists of an ESP-32-based board with open-source firmware, an OLED display, and a unique SD bridge that makes print faster and more reliable.
- Very easy to install. Just plug into the USB
- Very robust as it is an ESP32-based board that boots instantly and does not need to shutdown like Pi
- Reliable and Fast print - Unique dual UART + SDIO connection to printer design allows faster and more reliable data transfer to a printer via SDIO. At the same time, control and info are still sent via UART.
- Easy to transfer files, support Cura and PrusaSlicer send files to Node directly
- Highly Expandable with a complete set of I/O ports. A filament sensor add-on will be released with Node.
- Has a fleet management software that can run locally without the need to log into a cloud server
- Has an opensource firmware to customize for potentially other types of equipment like CNC machines.
- It is very affordable at 30 USD when compared to alternatives.
- Pro comes with a beautiful case and a 8GB tf card
- Prusa MK3S
PC Nexus Control multiple printers
- Node Pro cannot connect to Google wifi series and Eero series routers
- Node Pro only support 2.4G wifi
What is in the box?
- A Node module with Prusa compatible firmware
- A TF to SD converter
- A 5V charging adapter (please use this instead of your existing ones)
*VAT/Custom not covered for European and UK buyers. Most buyers reported there is no custom and VAT charges but it