Hi Fiberpunk community!
We have been busy developing new features and fixing bugs. Lots feedback from our users and we added many new features.
1. Release logNode firmware:
- Support for Prusa Resuming the print after Power Panic function
- (Node can now manually write the command in advance, and write the file information to the EEPROM through Gcode)
- Added the function of serial port command to return IP address (&&IPADDRESS)
- Added the function of cleaning EEPROM
- Added support for user-defined commands
Node Web Server:
- Redesigned and laid out the UI interface, updated visual style per user requests
- Added user-defined buttons to quick custom operation
- Added setting filter temperature information option to limit data in display log
- Fixed the bug that the temperature could not be set by clicking Enter
- Display hint when mouse moves over
Please refer this guide to update your Node：
- Added option to adjust picture resolution, set the default picture resolution to 800x600
- Added detection framerate adjustment option. Useful to adjust lower frame for high resolution picture.
- Fixed a bug that some email server do not support newline spaces
- Hiding the function of time-lapse for now
- Added the option to adjust the gamma value of the picture for better visuals
For the new webserver UI, we have create guide in case you are a UI designer and want to customize. Visit Web UI guide